2012년 7월 21일 토요일

[Android Applicaion]Check My Androild

So today is a simple Android application to check for foreign've laid.

Check My Androild name as the function

I'm playing high, the most number of downloads.

Simple functions can still do a simple English worries. I too worry about. ^ ^ *


I am currently in use is the arc smartphone








1) If you check out the list is this one pops up.




2) I've checked the most important from dead pixels.




  -  When red and white dots neatly without a problem's not going






3) Check that no buttons have also reported a problem, unfortunately, the search button, the lack of Arc never had




4) Compass features've done




5) And, most importantly, GPS capability has been checked
 This translated into Hangul writing's too funny ^ ^ *
 Being outdoors, knowing the GPS should he???




 These new arc, it will return without any problems.
 I'm glad ~


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기